Had S&W Tennis in the morning. Super packed with people filling in for make-up classes. Hardly play proper match. So we played 3v3 loser out. At the end, the most imba team, winning all the rounds and kicking all other teams were like.. OWNING la. No, it wasn't me that was owning, it was some other freaking good skinny dude that came for make-up class. So.. Me, Ren Zhong and COACH Alvin teamed up to defeat them though Coach was soloing 99% of the time. Coach was like.. "Who want to tio own by them?" Then me and RZ was "OKOK US, We tio own by them. But you must come with us" But in the end, with Coach help on the team, we won like 11-8! And everytime Coach was winning the girls at the side were like.. " I LOVE YOU COACH! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU" LOL
And some girl was shouting to me "Justin Bieber you go sit down la" Coz Coach was soloing the match 99% of the time while me and RZ was at the sides of the courts protecting the left and right side in case the ball comes to us while Coach at the back giving his awesome shots back and forth.
I LOVE TENNIS S&W!!
Then boring IJ came. Have IJ challenge next week. FINALLY, LAST IJ LESSON I SO HAPPY! Finish already must celebrate. I cannot tank IJ. Its.. abit too much for me to handle. Hahahha
After lunch with the usual I went home. Was so lazy la. But then I still stood up and went to the gym! Met the Navy Diver there. Super friendly and buff guy (Y) Love it when I see him in the gym.
After gym I went home and rushed coz meeting my sec sch mates at 430. I first had pre-dinner at 445 and then official dinner at around 7+ to 8. We were at NEX for dinner in which I didn't join them. Walked to Kovan when Caius came and I had dinner with him there while the rest go play pool first.
Didn't want to play pool. 7 people odd number I don't really like. Oh wells, played with Caius his iPhone game Orbiter or something. Loser had to do 10 push ups. He did 30 and I did 10 in total heheh
And at one game we played PLANKING at each of our turn. The ground wasn't meant for planking and had a little pain here and there but.. IT STILL WAS FUN ^^
After pool at 1030 we all zao home. Some wanted go lepak then they go lepak. Me and Caius went to the bus stop wait for the bus. Since it takes like 8 minutes for the bus to arrive, we decide to play a little parkour.
Pakour was great, it was quite fun. Everyone was looking at us as we tackle down those walls and get over them. But we didn't care. Will post the video up when Caius uploads it!
Gonna stay up til 320am today to watch Music Bank! I'm determined not to fall asleep no matter how tired I am. I HAVE A REALLY STRONG MOTIVATION! You're my motivation.
Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
William B. Sprague
No comments:
Post a Comment