After we gymmed today, lunch at TPY and Caius came my house. We were playing texas poker 1v1 together, I was winning then when he left a few chips he turned the odds around and then I left a few chips. BUT I CAME BACK WITH STRATEGIES and KOed him, leaving him with totally no chips at all. Heh, and we STUDIED AS WELL.
Yeah man, while he was closing his eyes and laying on the floor, he SUREEEE did study up in his head. And while I was doing tutorials, up in my head I was "Playing dota". hahhahahahhaa
So in the end his productivity is like 5% and mine is like 80%
After studying we dotadotadota til like 7pm. And we ate dinner here, my house. He was complimenting my mother's cooking "Wa super nice, how she cook the egg one? I ate that type of egg at home also not that nice" And I told him that since young, I was a very fussy eater. Complain and feedback until my Mother's cooking improved tremendously hahahahaa
Did LLM and MAEC tutorial today. Now I left IJ survey and ITB Journal 3. Tutorials are great "teachers". I always feel enriched with whatever information I was due to absorb in the learning process.
BUTBUTBUTBUT I haven't been revising/studying for the lectures and tutorials that I kinda stoned out and dozed off to. I've been daydreaming for quite a bit, daydream about the wonderful future I COULD become. COULD because if I continue like this, the could would become a NOT. Yeah I gotta work hard coz the competition's tough.
I somehow am quite pleased with this "nolife" lifestyle. If suddenly life gets muchmuchmuch better for a day, I'll probably be dreading every other day and reprimanding myself for not being able to achieve that one-very-single-alot-of-life-day to be everyday. I rather stay contented with these! ^^
In the hope to meet
Shortly again, and make our absence sweet.
~Ben Jonson
No comments:
Post a Comment