Sunday, September 11, 2011

I've Found My Past, My Dirty Past

I realized this thumb drive had 550 pictures and videos of my Sec school life. With each picture, there was an epic story behind it. I'm one who deletes traces of my past to hide background information from stalkers ><

One reason I don't like uploading photos on blog is because.. More photos you have usually = more traffic. I don't really like strangers stalking me.. I used to post selca photos on my very long ago blog. Then suddenly come out on crazy female stranger liking me just from what she saw on my blog probably. (I went WTH too) From then on I decided to keep photos not so open.

And the 550 flashbacks showed me different groups of friends around me. The ones that stayed, the ones that left, the ones that left stagnant and the ones that I missed.

Photos really help remembering the intangibles. And the question now is, what do I want to remember and what do I not wanna remember?


"I'll leave the dead to die, and take what's coming with me"

No comments:

Post a Comment